I’ve been asked by an array of clients to produce a variety of projects such as exhibitions, videos, marketing materials, websites, and more. Highlights include:
Lincoln Center hired me to dive into their archives to curate an exhibition celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the popular Mostly Mozart Festival. I spent months in the Lincoln Center Archive, wrote the story of the festival, selected and borrowed artifacts, wrote all of the informational cards, and worked with the New York Public Library for the Performing Arts on the installation.
(Additionally, I edited the special anniversary Playbill, which featured images and information that paralleled the exhibition.)
I create press releases, bios, and marketing content for clients including:
• The Actors Fund (including the 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013 Annual Reports and numerous issues of the Marquee newsletter, such as my favorite from Fall 2013.)
• The New York Philharmonic (web and print publications content, as well as season press releases from 2010 season onward, a recent example is here.)
• 21C Media Group (press releases & bios)
• Audrey Silver (bio)
• Lincoln Center (marketing concept brainstorming & copy)
• Kirshbaum Demler Associates (press releases, cookbook proposal)
• Gryphon Trio (bio & newsletter)
• The Kitchen. One of my earliest jobs in New York was as its Marketing Director, and while there I successfully revamped its entire marketing strategy.
• Site, blog & social networking (for numerous clients, like The Actors Fund)
• Create and/or edit interviews and highlight pieces for clients like the The Actors Fund, the renowned non-profit that helps people in need throughout the entertainment industry. A few selected projects:
I work one-on-one with clients to brainstorm, develop marketing strategies, and create content.
For example, I’ve enjoyed working on numerous projects for the artist Gayil Nalls, formulating ideas, writing and editing press releases, producing web copy, shooting photo documentation of her projects, and more. I also filmed and edited a short video on the production of inkblot_2, an aromatic edible sculpture. (Learn more about the artist and the project at the olfactory inkblot website.)